Beginners Guide to Balloon Decor
with Mike Harris CBA
For Every Occasion Balloon Artists Ltd, Unit D4, Pinfold Workshops, Ffordd Derwen, Rhyl, LL18 2YR.
15th September 2019
9.30 am - 4.30pm
The perfect training course for beginner balloon professionals. On this course you will learn a huge amount of content covering a wide range of skills. Some of which is listed below.
This is a 1 day course with a maximum of 10 delegates giving each student more time with the instructor.
Course fee is exclusive of VAT
Instructor – Mike Harris CBA
Location : For Every Occasion Balloon Artists Ltd, Unit D4, Pinfold Workshops, Ffordd Derwen, Rhyl, LL18 2YR
- Using different Gases, and how to use safely, including transporting
- Helium/Nitrogen/Air and their different uses
- How Temperature effects balloons
- Different types of balloons and inflation techniques
- Tools you will need as a balloon professional
- Use of Ultra – Hi-float
- Basic sellable balloon arrangements using Helium
- Simple Air Filled Balloon Designs
- String of Pearl Balloon Arches
- Using Duplets and clusters to make columns and swags
- An introduction to the elements and principles of design
- Marketing your business
- Customer Service and PR
- Balloons and the environment
- How to Price your work for profit.
For full details or to book CLICK HERE